AMA Cincinnati has long been recognized as a leader in Programming both locally and among the AMA community across North America. Known for our quality, quantity, breadth, and depth, our small but mighty volunteer team runs approximately 80 events each year. That means enormous value to members and guests across the spectrum of marketing functions, focus, industry, and career-stage.
It also means tremendous opportunity for technical/functional specialists, subject matter experts, and thought leaders to take the stage, deliver professional development, inspire innovation, and shape the conversation around marketing topics, trends, and even disruptive change in the vibrant Cincinnati marketplace.
Sample Speaking Opportunities
- Keynotes and Panelists for audience sizes from 75-250 attendees. Sessions run for approximately one hour during our signature programs including our Trailblazer Series (4-5 programs per year, for example, Content Marketing Month, MarTech Summit) and the Ignite Conference
- Workshop Facilitators for audience sizes from 15-75 attendees. Often offered in conjunction with the Trailblazer Series and Ignite Conference, but also periodically offered as stand-alone events based on demand and opportunity
- Community Presenters for audience sizes from 10-50 attendees. More intimate, discussion-oriented sessions running monthly, focused on the following five standing Communities (fka Shared Interest Groups or SIGs)
- Recruiter Panelists for audience sizes from 35-75 attendees. Semi-annual program for job seekers.
- Lunch Huddle Coaches to lead table discussions among up to 10 participants, focusing on a topic / area of expertise. A networking opportunity usually accompanying Trailblazer and Ignite events.
Speakers We Seek
When sourcing our speakers whether locally or from outside Cincinnati, we are both selective and collaborative. We are very proud of the value we deliver through our programming. Part of our secret to success is that we work closely with our speakers just as we do with our other partners to tailor the experience for all involved. We expect a lot from you, so we also want to be sure you have a great and valuable experience working with us. We have some criteria that always remain at the center of the decision. We prioritize speakers who offer:
- Relevant content that does one or more of the following:
- Inspire ideas and action
- Deliver practical knowledge/skills
- Engage and connect our diverse community of marketers
- Elevate marketers and the function of marketing as essential to business success
- Dynamic, engaging speaking presence that is:
- Authentically human & inclusive
- Targeted to our audience (which is both challenging and rewarding due to our diversity), including:
- Established and emerging brands that reflect both B2B and B2C references
- All levels of experience (varies by program/community, e.g. Students, Young Professionals, Marketing Departments of One, Agency Pros, Corporate Marketers, Executive Marketers, C-Suite/Owners)
- Topics that incorporate a broad array of marketing functions (e.g. research, analytics, planning, digital, lead generation, sales support & enablement, customer experience, design, writing, SEO, print, video, public relations, advertising, management, leadership, and so on)
What You Need to Provide
When you submit your speaker proposal, we will ask for some important information to determine your best fit and how to proceed:
- What is/are your top 1-3 topics based on prior delivery and depth of subject matter expertise?
- Who will be most interested in your topic/s? (level, function, industry, etc.)
- Do you have a case study or specific examples to share?
- What is your level of experience as a speaker (examples/videos are much appreciated)
We can’t wait to hear from you! Please fill out the form, and we will be in touch to explore the potential.